Saturday, November 9, 2013

#0347

Of course you've heard... Cath has written her last post for the Moxie Fab World...
I'm so glad to have the opportunity to participate in today's blog hop to thank Cath for her incredible contribution to the card making world.
 
 
 
Cardstock: (white textured, white, dark green)  Clear stamp: (flower from Everyday Moments) Teresa Collins  Pigment ink: (Onyx Black) Tsukineko  Dies: (Modern Alphabet) Papertrey Ink

 When I started blogging in 2012 it didn't take me long to discover the Moxie Fab World. Cath, for me you are a legend.
THANK YOU for bringing us marvellous inspiration again and again
THANK YOU for your time and effort to write fun, touching posts
THANK YOU for making me want to create, for making me want to go further
THANK YOU for giving me butterflies with your write up on #0038
I wish you all the best in what lies ahead.

Blog hop details:
You should have come from Isha Gupta
Next up is Dawn Schuster
If you're lost go back here.

Many thanks to Keren Baker, Taheerah Atchia, Virginia Lu, Kryssi Ng, Stacy Croninger and Inlinkz and countless others for their efforts in putting this all together!

27 comments:

  1. Stunning! I know Cath will love it! Thanks for being part of this blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so striking with the die cut sentiment and bold flower! fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your style. Cool card. Thanks so much for joining in the hop! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous, elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty clean and simple card! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card N@ - Moxie FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so perfect! Love it, N@ Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mwah, N@! Just perfect!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning - and I love your words as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! What a great post on what Cath meant to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card, wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for this moxie fab card, N@ Ali! I absolutely *love* it and am so honored that you created it for little ol' me. Thank you, also, for the kind words you said about me and the Moxie Fab World. I had such an incredibly good time there and I'm so glad I got to know you so well along the way. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s taking me a LONG time to visit everyone’s blogs and I’m sorry for that! Love this card!! I'm always drawn to the clean and simple. This is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you : )